If you are in the mood for something salty that involves salmon but does not take a long time to prepare then you came to the right place. I came up with this appetiser idea by mixing 4 ingredients.
Time to prepare: 5 minutes or less
- 400-600 g of fresh smoked salmon
- 1/4 of a white onion
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley/dill
- Soy sauce
- Spices (e.g. red pepper flakes or paprika – optional as it will be salty already)
- Cut salmon in small pieces, approx 2 on 7 cm, put in the bowl
- Cut 1/4 of the white onion in small pieces (the smaller the better), add to the bowl
- Cut parsley/dill in small pieces and add to the bowl with salmon and onions. Mix everything.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce and serve immediately